Contract Fulfilment for the Charity and Third Sector
Fulfilling and managing counselling contracts and stress management contracts is at the heart of our business, we have been fulfilling for charity and third sector organisations since 2002. As a small enterprise we can provide a closely supervised fulfillment service that some of the bigger services companies fail to do. With Panoramic Counselling and Wellbeing your clients and customers come first. We do not give up on individuals and we do not lose them in “the system”.
We are committed to the principles of self-improvement and self-reliance. We recognise that “one size does not fit all”. We use a range of practical techniques from; Coaching, Positive Psychology, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Counselling and Stress management theories to deliver our stress management and counselling programmes.
We are passionate about our work and ensure individuals who come in contact with our services truly have a choice of how they heal and recover from life issues. We are a caring and compassionate company, where listening, authentic listening is at the heart of what we do.
We look at the individuals’s whole life picture, by taking a panoramic wide angle view of each client and their circumstances, we value their uniqueness. We continually seek to develop our services in line with new best practices and in response to our client’s needs. We recognise and build resilience in individuals, and our therapeutic work empowers individuals to process what has happened to them and those around them and ultimately make life-changing decisions which improve their lives, work place, families and communities.
We have an excellent reputation for providing a high standard of delivery in fulfilling counselling, stress management and wellbeing services. We understand the importance of retaining good business relationships and honouring our commitments. We pride ourselves in delivering outputs for your contracts and understand the legal and obligatory concerns you may have. We ensure that we adhere strictly to your contract conditions and meet your corporate objectives especially with regard to quality, health and safety, and general performance. We recognise that our reputation and yours is at stake if we do not deliver.
Working with us helps you achieve your targets as:
- We are a dedicated, qualified and experienced team delivering a wealth of experience in: counselling, coaching, supervision, family therapy, stress management, mentoring, parenting and family work
- Our counsellors are individual and accredited members of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy ( BACP) / and adhere to their ethical framework for the counselling professions.
- We are a cost effective solution for an outsourced counselling and stress management service
- We can provide references from our past and current contracts
- We can work with flexible contract lengths
- We provide the data you need to monitor our contract performance and provide regular service and performance reports
- We are responsible for our outputs and hold the necessary indemnities and insurances for our business and our individual counsellors
- We do not disclose information about your clients and understand your needs regarding client confidentiality
- We provide a telephone counselling service telephone which offers individuals the same level of support and confidentiality as that of meeting face to face with a qualified counsellor
- We provide individual support, group work and personal development workshops
- We understand and minimise the environmental impact of our contracts, including the production of waste, use of resources, emissions to air, releases to water
- We can deliver flexibly around your changing output needs
- We can save you time and money when you outsource to us, we take the management overhead out of the equation for you
We are here to help, Lets Talk
Together we can make a change, call us, or fill in the contact form, and we will have one of our counsellors contact you to talk through the service you need!